Poisoned Pebbles

They fed us poison again. Poison in the form of little brown pebbles. I refused to eat it, wanting to continue to prolong my life, at least for a bit more. The puppy, Beans, she ate all of it and rapidly too. I’m not sure how she continues to endure- perhaps it is because she is truly a “garbage guts” dog.

When she was a very small puppy, the humans called her a garbage dog. She swallowed all things that fit into her mouth, food and otherwise. And still today, she eats this poison with no ill effects. It is a mystery how it does not effect her.