The other night Mom got out of bed and called us into the kitchen and she gave us each a big chunk of bird! I love bird! Its my favorite!
My sister didn’t want to leave her bed but she finally realized what was going on… though I was kind of hoping they would give me her piece too. I know she can’t possibly like bird as much as I do.
Bird! I hope we get more bird soon!
They fed us poison again. Poison in the form of little brown pebbles. I refused to eat it, wanting to continue to prolong my life, at least for a bit more. The puppy, Beans, she ate all of it and rapidly too. I’m not sure how she continues to endure- perhaps it is because she is truly a “garbage guts” dog.
When she was a very small puppy, the humans called her a garbage dog. She swallowed all things that fit into her mouth, food and otherwise. And still today, she eats this poison with no ill effects. It is a mystery how it does not effect her.
My mom made breakfast and she ate the leftover cow. The cow I needed for my stuffing. She didn’t share at all! I wanted it so bad I even put my nose up to the edge of the table and sniffed really hard but mom said “No cow for you, silly puppy!” and shooed me away.
I understand Lucy’s disappointment now. Life is hard.
Tonight my people cooked a huge slab of cow. I love cow! Cow is my favorite! And they ate it without me! I was so upset but there’s nothing I could do about it because I’m a good girl and I don’t beg from the table.
Here’s the cow slab. Sorry its not a better photo, I’m not a very good photographer.
And here’s how much of it I got.